1/1 Photo of Egg Rolls
These are so good and easy. I have "whipped" them up for over 30 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown sausage.
- 2lay cabbage on top and let steam for a few minutes with lid on pan.
- 4drain veggies and add to this mixture.
- 5Cool mixture.
- 6add spices (abt 1 tsp each).
- 7lay egg roll wrapper so it is in diamond shape.
- 8spoon about a heaping tblspoon in center.
- 9with wet finger, wet the two"top edges" of diamond shape.
- 10fold up the bottom side.
- 11fold one side of wrapper over, then the other side.
- 12"roll"the wrapper from the bottom up.
- 13The wet edges will seal wrapper.
- 14Deep fry until golden brown.
- 15Serve with hot mustard or sweet and sour sauces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
egg roll wraps