These are so good and easy. I have "whipped" them up for over 30 years.
Make and share this Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- brown sausage.
- lay cabbage on top and let steam for a few minutes with lid on pan.
- drain veggies and add to this mixture.
- Cool mixture.
- add spices (abt 1 tsp each).
- lay egg roll wrapper so it is in diamond shape.
- spoon about a heaping tblspoon in center.
- with wet finger, wet the two"top edges" of diamond shape.
- fold up the bottom side.
- fold one side of wrapper over, then the other side.
- "roll"the wrapper from the bottom up.
- The wet edges will seal wrapper.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with hot mustard or sweet and sour sauces.