Recipe by paula giles
This recipe was given to my husband by an Asian woman at work. They are really good.
Top Review by MommaEllen
These are so much easier to make than I thought they would be. the outside was crispy and the inside was crunchy, but we played around with the flavors because we thought it was a little bland. We left out the MSG (allergies) and added 1 TBS. rice vinegar and some shredded carrots. Be sure to use the peanut oil or olive oil for frying, because reg. veg. oil does not give enough flavor. Thanks for saving me from the frozen food section of the market again!
- 1 lb lean beef or 1 lb pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup dried Chinese mushrooms (I can never find these)
- 2 cups cabbage (Napa preferably, but I use regular)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (tablespoon)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 package egg roll wrap