Recipe by lawiebe
I make egg rolls about once a year and I always the wraps can't be that hard to make. Not finding anything on recipezaar, I looked on cooks.com and am eager to try this one.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
- Make a well and add eggs and water
- Stir with a fork until dough holds together and leaves bowl clean.
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead until smooth - about 5 minutes.
- Cover dough with the bowl and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Divide into fourths. Dust pastry board with cornstarch.
- Roll each fourth to a 14 x 11 inch rectangle. Cut into 3 1/2 inch squares. (The cornstarch prevents them from sticking together).