Recipe by blondeecmk
Great recipe for appetizers and even for kids! Such a simple recipe with great taste!
- 6 -12 slices havarti cheese or 6 -12 slices jalapeno pepper cheese or 6 -12 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 -12 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 6 -12 egg roll wraps
- frying oil
- sweet and sour sauce or marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the egg roll wrappers flat. Lay a piece of the thinly sliced cheese on top of the egg roll wrapper. From the corner of the wrapper, take your cheese stick and roll towards opposite corner tightly and cut off the extra material of the wrapper on the ends.
- Heat your skillet with oil to medium/high heat.
- Let each wrapper fry on each side for 30-45 seconds or until brown. You can put more than one stick in at a time.