16 hrs 5 mins
Cholent mixed with egg rolls- I tried it without thinking one day, and much to my surprise people liked it.
My Private Note
- 1Put black beans in crockpot.
- 2Then put frozen egg rolls in crockpot.
- 3Remember to have both beans and egg rolls in a plastic crockpot liner, and to put 2 cups of water under liner so beans won't burn.
- 4Put crockpot on low for 16 hours or so.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Roll Cholent
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: