Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great tasting dish from the southern part of India.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 medium sized potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 -3 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Heat oil and saute the onions till brown.
- Add the potatoes, green chillies,ginger, garlic, salt , coriander powder and garam masala powder.
- Add the coconut milk and water.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Cut the eggs in half and add the eggs. If you like you can also just carve slits on the eggs and add them whole.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes more.
- Add the cilantro.
- Serve with rice or indian bread.