Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Posted per request. I have not tried this recipe myself. Prep time is just an estimate.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup homogenized milk
- 1 unbaked 10-inch pie shell
- Mix sugar, flour and nutmeg; Set aside.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at time, beating after each addition.
- Add sugar mixture, and combine.
- Pour in milks and vanilla, and mix to blend well.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.