Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
I dont dread peeling eggs anymore. And No more waiting to peel eggs. Let me know if this helps!!! I got this from the Joy Of Cooking cook book.
- place eggs in pan with water and bring to a boil.
- boil for 12 minutes.
- fill a medium size bowl with cold water and a trays worth of ice cubes.
- place eggs in ice water after the 12 min for 2 minutes and keep water in pan boiling or bring back to a boil.
- Gently drop eggs back in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- they are ready to peel I put them back in the ice cold water agian just to cool off for a minute.
- So easy and I do it every time now! I got this from the Joy Of Cooking cook book.
- Let me know what you think.
Awesome i could never get them o peel like this
Worked like a charm! Thanks for teaching me an easier way to peel eggs.
I had to use the dozen eggs in my fridge before they hatched.