Directions See How It's Made
- place eggs in pan with water and bring to a boil.
- boil for 12 minutes.
- fill a medium size bowl with cold water and a trays worth of ice cubes.
- place eggs in ice water after the 12 min for 2 minutes and keep water in pan boiling or bring back to a boil.
- Gently drop eggs back in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- they are ready to peel I put them back in the ice cold water agian just to cool off for a minute.
- So easy and I do it every time now! I got this from the Joy Of Cooking cook book.
- Let me know what you think.