Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Sanjeev Kapoor. I used boiled chopped eggs for the recipe
Make and share this Egg Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the potatoes, peel, mash well and keep aside.
- Peel and chop the onions. Wash the tomato and green chillies and chop them very fine. Clean, wash and chop the coriander leaves.
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee and fry the onion till pink. Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt and chopped coriander leaves and stir to mix well. Break in five eggs one by one, stirring continuously till the mixture thickens and sets.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Beat the remaining egg well in a saucepan and keep aside.
- Knead the potato dough again and make flat cases. Place a heaped spoonful of egg mixture in the center and fold in the sides to seal the stuffing.
- Press between your palms to make a flat cake.
- Heat ghee in a pan and dip each patty in the beaten egg, roll in breadcrumbs if desired and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.