Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian food. But I am from Bangladesh. It's tasty... Yummmmmm...
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 green chili, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 teaspoon any other spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk, for knead dough
- Mix all the ingredients except milk and oil for frying. Add the milk as required to make a soft dough (like for roti). Cover with a wet muslin cloth. Keep for at least an hour. Make small balls (approx. size of a lemon) of the dough.
- For each paratha:.
- Roll out each ball into a flat round shape. Tightly roll into a Swiss roll. Form an overlapping spiral. Press and re-roll to full size. Heat a heavy griddle, and place the paratha on it. Allow one side to cook and have brown golden patches. Turn and repeat for other side. Drizzle some oil and flip. Drizzle oil on the other side. Sizzle till done. Repeat the same procedure for all the parathas.