Recipe by roja khan
If eggs are your favorite then this variety of boiled egg fried in batter will delight you as an evening snack.
- 7 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup gram flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 finely chopped green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thymol seeds
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- to taste salt
- cooking oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil six eggs and cut each egg in the middle length wise.
- Whisk one egg and prepare the batter by mixing besan with the egg whisked, green chili, red chili powder, ginger paste, ajwain, salt and chopped coriander leaves adding about half cup water. Mix in the corn flour to the batter. Adjust water so that the batter is of coating consistency.
- Heat oil and dip the egg halves in the batter and fry in medium heat to light brown. Keep fried egg Pakora in a dish with paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed.
- Serve hot with green chutney.