Egg Omelette - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup water or 1⁄8 cup milk
- 2 slices of your favorite cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham or 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs, salt & Pepper and milk or water in a small bowl.
- Saute ham, onion and pepper in 10" non-stick baking pan.
- Cook eggs in small circular dish for 10 minutes on Hi on 1" rack stir half way.
- When egg is cooked, place ham, onion and pepper inside of egg mixture, fold egg over omlette style.
- Place cheese on top and put on 4" rack for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.