Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Egg Omelette for your Nu-Wave Oven. Same as "Flavorwave".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, salt & Pepper and milk or water in a small bowl.
- 2Saute ham, onion and pepper in 10" non-stick baking pan.
- 3Cook eggs in small circular dish for 10 minutes on Hi on 1" rack stir half way.
- 4When egg is cooked, place ham, onion and pepper inside of egg mixture, fold egg over omlette style.
- 5Place cheese on top and put on 4" rack for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Omelette - Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.5
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 531.9 mg
- Sodium 2299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper