Recipe by roja khan
Serve hot with bread or Paratha or naan.
Top Review by *SimplyME*
Very good omelet. Almost seemed that it was too much vegetables for the amount of eggs, but it was perfect. It was like having eggs with the salsa all mixed in! I used 2 serrano chiles because it didn't really state what type to use. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 -2 green chili (finely chopped)
- 1 small tomatoes (chopped) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs , chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder.
- Beat the mixture until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the mixture. Cook over low heat till mixture is firm and flip it and fry the other side.
- serve hot.