Egg Noodles With Chicken and Water Chestnuts
- Cook the noodles following the package directions; drain and refresh under cold running water; drain, then set aside.
- Heat a wok until hot; add in the oil, then the red pepper, garlic, and ginger; stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the chicken; stir-fry until golden and cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
- Toss in the snow peas and water chestnuts; stir-fry for 1 minute longer.
- Gently stir in the noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water; heat through, tossing until everything is mixed together; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with scallions.