Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a very simple dish and so satisfying. I could not find it posted. I serve with any meat or fish along with peas and colslaw. I have been cooking this dish for years and made it tonight to serve with Tuna Loaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package but take off before being soft, almost cooked. Cook about 7 minutes when the water is boiling.Drain but do not rinse.
- 2Preheat oven 375*.
- 3Heat a round microwaveable baking dish in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 4Place butter in the dish and the noodles on top. Stir around until the noodles are coated with butter. Add salt and stir again.
- 5Pour milk all over the noodles. Stir until all are covered.
- 6Cover the dish with lid or foil.
- 7Stir twice while cooking.
- 8Bake 20 minutes.
- 9The noodles will absorb the milk and butter and be bigger and fluffier.
- 10Note I spray Pam on the under side of the aluminum foil so the top noodles will not stick to it.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Noodles With Butter and Milk
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g