Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so quick and easy! From Gourmet magazine. Posted for ZWT 2006
- Cook noodles according to package directions, until just tender.
- While noodles cook, melt butter in a small sauce pan over low heat until it begins to turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread 1/3 of noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat the layering 2 more times.
- Pour brown butter over noodles and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Simple and delicious! Sometimes you just want to go back to the basics. Thnx for sharing your recipe, susie. Made for the Voracious Vagabonds of ZWT 6.
just simple but good nice for lunch zaar tour6
Great way to use up some leftover egg noodles I had. I also added some black olives I had hanging around to make this lovely, simple, and salty dish even more so!