1/5 Photos of Egg Noodles With Brown Butter and Feta
susie cooks's Note:
This is so quick and easy! From Gourmet magazine. Posted for ZWT 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, until just tender.
- 2While noodles cook, melt butter in a small sauce pan over low heat until it begins to turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3Spread 1/3 of noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese.
- 4Repeat the layering 2 more times.
- 5Pour brown butter over noodles and toss.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Noodles With Brown Butter and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 460.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g