Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
You can use half whole wheat flour in this recipe if you like.
Make and share this Egg Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine flour and salt.
- Make a well.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and pour into well.
- Mix well.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead until firm, shiny and elastic.
- At this point cover and chill for 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- When ready to use follow instructions for manual pasta machine or cut into manageable pieces and roll out to desired thickness, cut into desired shape.
I cannot believe I have not reviewed this recipe. I've been using it for a couple of years now and was so glad to find it. These noodles tasted exactly like Grandma used to make. Thank you so much for sharing it. A very inexpensive way to make your own that are SO much better then anything you can buy. Very easy to whip together. I use this for chicken & noodles so I let the noodles dry for several hours to all day depending upon when I get them made.