- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup mild chunky salsa
- 3 1⁄2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until brown; drain.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine the beef, corn, salsa, cooked noodles, beans, taco sauce, seasoning mix and tomato sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Add cheddar cheese to top and brown 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.