1/1 Photo of Egg Noodle Mexican Casserole
This is one our favorite Mexican Casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until brown; drain.
- 3In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine the beef, corn, salsa, cooked noodles, beans, taco sauce, seasoning mix and tomato sauce.
- 4Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Add cheddar cheese to top and brown 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Noodle Mexican Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 711.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g