Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Very simple and delicious holiday bread. Great with coffee!
Make and share this Egg Nog Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar and wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Grease bottom only of a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Pour batter in pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the bread tests done.
Sorry, I wanted to like this more, but it just didn't work for us. Not much eggnog flavor-maybe more rum extract and nutmeg is needed. (my commercial eggnog is very flavorful, so it wasn't that). Also, there is no oil or butter in this and it needs some, because it was on the dry side.