Recipe by Ashlin
The other morning my best friend requested this little dish, something I had long forgotten. I had made it for him when we were dating & didn't realize it was one of his favorites! It's super easy & super yummy so I thought I'd share!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham (cooked) or 1⁄2 cup bacon (cooked)
- 1 handful of chopped veggies like tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- herbs de provence seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out crescent rolls [all together] on floured surface. Try to roll it into a 12"x 8" rectangle.
- Once rolled out, cut 1" strips along sides of rectangle [length wise].
- Then, in a bowl whisk together eggs, cream cheese, shredded cheese then add the mea & vegetables. Scramble until almost done, leaving the eggs a bit runny. [they will finish cooking when you bake them].
- Lay out egg cooked egg mixture down the center of dough. Carefully wrap the center with the strips on either side, alternating each side. Brush a little egg white or butter over the top to make it crispy or shiny.
- Bake @ 350 for about 20 mins!