- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 200 g button mushrooms (halved)
- 1 bunch spinach (English trimmed and washed)
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs (50 grams each)
- 2 slices sourdough bread (rye thick toasted cut into fingers)
- 125 ml juice (unsweetened your choice 1/2 cup to drink)
Tomato and Chilli Salsa
- 1 tomatoes (deseeded finely chopped)
- 1 shallot (green finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (fresh continental finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 chili (small red deseeded and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Tomato and Chilli Salsa - Put the tomato, shallot, parsley, chilli and lime juuice in a small bowl and season with pepper and stir well to combone and then cover and set aside.
- Brush a large non-stick frying pan with half of the oil and heat on medium high and add the mushrooms and cook, tossing ofte, for 4 to 5 minutes or until the mushroom softens and then transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan on medium high and add spinach and cook tossing for 1 to 2 minutes or until it wilts.
- Meanwhile cut out a round of baking paper to line the base of a medium non-stick frying pan and spray paper with cooking spray and heat the pan on medium and then crack the eggs onto the baking paper and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and slightly crisp around the edges.
- Divide the mushroom, spinach and eggs between plates and add the salsa to the plates and accompany with the toast and juice.