Recipe by Ndipallets
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is so easy and lets you have breakfast on the go if your in a hurry. im a mixer and matcher i love adding new things to old recipes.it helps if you cook the sausage first
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cooked sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425.
- cook sausage in a fry pan.
- in a muffin pan flaten out ea biscuit and put in each muffin hole.
- crack an egg in ea one.
- add sausage on top.
- add hash browns on top of sausage.
- add shredded cheese on top of that your choice of what kind of cheese i use 5 cheese blend.
- place in over and bake 10 to 15 min until golden brown and egg is fully cooked.