Just like McDonalds, but you can control the ingredients. Great for work or breakfast on the go!
Make and share this Egg Muffin sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Toast the english muffin.
- In a microwaveable cup roughly the same diameter of the muffin, add the egg, a tablespoon of water.
- Beat the egg, add the bacon (or sandwich meat, or nothing).
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes (until egg is cooked) while muffin is toasting.
- Assemble the muffin and let stand for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
This was awesome. I have never cooked an egg in the microwave but it tasted so good. I make it easy and usually use a couple slices of deli ham instead of bacon. I also butter the muffin. This was an awesome easy recipe. Thanks.
Yummo. Quick and tasty meal when in a rush. Thanks!
I have been making these for years.I usually add a sausage round to the combination also.Delicious!