Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My hubby created this recipe this morning all by himself! It helped that we went grocery shopping yesterday!
- 2 slices bagels (hubby used plain)
- 1 boca veggie burgers or 1 -2 morningstar farm sausage pattie
- yellow mustard
- 1 tomatoes, slice
- alfalfa sprouts or loose lettuce leaf
- 1 slice swiss cheese (Tillamook is recommended-cheese is optional) or 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese, single (Tillamook is recommended-cheese is optional)
- 1 egg, lightly fried
- cracked pepper
- Toast the bagel slices and spread with condiment of your choice. We like mustard-you may prefer ketchup, mayo or pesto, etc.
- Lightly fry the egg in a little bit of oil or margarine.
- Cook the Boca burger according to directions on the box. Place the Boca burger on one bagel slice. Top with a slice of tomato, alfalfa sprouts or a few lettuce leaves, cheese if using, and fried egg.
- Season with cracked black pepper if desired.
- Add the other bagel slice and enjoy!
Quick & easy is always a hit for me in the morning. Single servings make it even better! I used (the new to me) bagel flats, swiss cheese, and honey dijon for the condiment, but the recipe offers several options. I'll make the again. Thank you for sharing the recipe!