My hubby created this recipe this morning all by himself! It helped that we went grocery shopping yesterday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bagels (hubby used plain)
- 1 boca veggie burgers or 1 -2 morningstar farm sausage pattie
- yellow mustard
- 1 tomato, slice
- alfalfa sprouts or loose lettuce leaf
- 1 slice swiss cheese (Tillamook is recommended-cheese is optional) or 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese, single (Tillamook is recommended-cheese is optional)
- 1 egg, lightly fried
- cracked pepper
- 1Toast the bagel slices and spread with condiment of your choice. We like mustard-you may prefer ketchup, mayo or pesto, etc.
- 2Lightly fry the egg in a little bit of oil or margarine.
- 3Cook the Boca burger according to directions on the box. Place the Boca burger on one bagel slice. Top with a slice of tomato, alfalfa sprouts or a few lettuce leaves, cheese if using, and fried egg.
- 4Season with cracked black pepper if desired.
- 5Add the other bagel slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Mc Bagel (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 215.2 mg
- Sodium 1089.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 36.9 g