Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very simple egg recipe which has very few ,easily accessible ingredients,easy to make yet very tasty.
- 5 eggs
- 6 sprigs cilantro leaves
- 5 potatoes (medium size)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 table spoon oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, powder-
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons mango pickle, cut into tiny bits
- 1) boil eggs,peel them keep aside.
- 2) boil potatoes,peel them cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- 3) heat a non stick pan with oil and fry the whole eggs for 2-3 minutes till they turn a little golden(not too much).Take them out and keep them in a separate plate.
- 4) Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.In the mean time in a small bowl keep all the dry masala ready(coriander powder, chili powder,cumin powder,turmeric).
- 5) Once the cumin seeds are brown add all the masala at once and roast them for 10 seconds on very medium flame so that it dosent burn.
- 6) Immediately add all the cut potatoes,sprinkle salt and mango pickles and stir very well about 2-3 minutes.
- 7) Slice eggs into 2 pieces and add them in potaotes,stir for 1 minutes taking care that eggs wont break too much.
- 8)Sprinkle chopped cilantro and serve as a side dish with rice or chapati.