A very simple egg recipe which has very few ,easily accessible ingredients,easy to make yet very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) boil eggs,peel them keep aside.
- 22) boil potatoes,peel them cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- 33) heat a non stick pan with oil and fry the whole eggs for 2-3 minutes till they turn a little golden(not too much).Take them out and keep them in a separate plate.
- 44) Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.In the mean time in a small bowl keep all the dry masala ready(coriander powder, chili powder,cumin powder,turmeric).
- 55) Once the cumin seeds are brown add all the masala at once and roast them for 10 seconds on very medium flame so that it dosent burn.
- 66) Immediately add all the cut potatoes,sprinkle salt and mango pickles and stir very well about 2-3 minutes.
- 77) Slice eggs into 2 pieces and add them in potaotes,stir for 1 minutes taking care that eggs wont break too much.
- 88)Sprinkle chopped cilantro and serve as a side dish with rice or chapati.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Masala
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 310.0 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: