Recipe by Mimi Hiller
My mother and father-in-law had these in a little bakery on their honeymoon 50 years ago.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs well.
- Add oil slowly, a little at a time, while still beating.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Add half the flour and beat about 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining flour and combine well.
- Drop by the teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 7 minutes at 400 degrees, t hen reduce to 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave kichel in oven for 18 minutes.