Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A filling combination for breakfast or brunch. A succesful marriage of two basic foods: eggs, potatoes(or bread). Time to make does not include precooking of potatoes or of biscuits.
- 6 precooked potatoes or 6 prebaked biscuits
- 6 eggs
- 150 g chopped ham
- 100 g diced bacon
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 100 g grated manchego cheese
- Sautee bacon and ham together. Turn off stove top burner.
- Mix in the spinach to previous ingredients.
- Make a crater scooping out center of potato or biscuit (without tearing bottom) and fill it halfway full with a some of the ham-bacon-spinach mixture
- Add a layer of grated cheese.
- Now break a whole egg on top of cheese (egg either beaten for scrambled, or unbeaten for fried-type).Make sure there is ienough room to contain it, so it doesn't spill over.
- Season with salt.
- Bake at 380° F for 10 minutes (or for 40 seconds in HIGH in the microwave without adding salt).