Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this makes one, but can make more if desired, it is very simple
- 1 roll, about 8cm in diameter
- 1 slice bacon, cooked
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- turn oven to 180 degrees.
- slice top thinly of the roll.
- pull centre out of roll, leave bread case intact.
- cut rind off bacon, chop it up and put inside roll.
- break egg into roll, pierce yolk with the tip of a knife.
- sprinkle grated cheese on.
- put in shallow baking dish.
- brush outside of roll with melted butter.
- bake for 20 minutes or until the egg white is set, watch roll doesn't burn.