1/1 Photo of Egg in a Nest for 1 Person
Based on a recipe from a book cooking for 1 person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180dC, 350dF.
- 2Cook bacon, leek and garlic in a nonstick fry pan over medium high heat for 3- 4 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- 3Add red pepper (capsicum) and zucchini and cook for 3-4 minutes longer.
- 4Stir in basil and black pepper to taste.
- 5Spoon mixture into a small ovenproof dish and form a depression in the centre.
- 6Break egg into a small bowl, then slide into the depression in the vegetable mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5-8 minutes at 180dC 350dF or until the white is set in the egg.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg in a Nest for 1 Person
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 256.6 mg
- Sodium 456.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g