Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Make and share this Egg in a Basket recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a small skillet to medium-low heat.
- Melt butter.
- Cut a 1 by 1 inch hole in the center of your bread.
- Place bread in the skillet.
- Crack the egg into the hole in the bread.
- Wait for the bottom side to cook, and flip.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto egg.
- Serve within 5-10 minutes.