Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A special Easter treat or just for a change from regular eggs. Baked eggs in a bread basket.
- 1 unbaked refrigerated biscuit
- 1 egg
- pepper, to taste (optional)
- cheddar cheese, to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Place biscuit dough in a muffin tin (I use a 6 muffin muffin tin), shaping it to fit sides of cup with a well in the center.
- Break egg into basket, and sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- Bake 12-17 minutes at 400°F.
- Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving.
I tried reserving some egg and brushed it on top. Gave a good glaze. Thanks.