This was one of the only ways I would eat eggs, as a youngster. Very simple to make. You can, rather than using canned hash, use Red Flannel Hash (Red Flannel Hash).
- Open the can of hash. Turn it out into a frying pan over medium heat; I find cast iron works well.
- Break eggs into a glass or bowl.
- Break the yolk(s). Add the hot sauce, if desired. Mix until unable to tell apart.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the frying pan on top of the meat. Mix into the hash.
- Cook until done as you like it.