Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great gravy to serve on any vegetarian loaf or patty. This can be multiplied to serve any amount of people. Quick....easy. This belongs in everyone's recipe collection.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add egg stirring constantly to break egg into small pieces.
- When egg is brown add flour. Cook about 1 minute to cook flour.
- Add milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook to desired thickness.
- Serve anywhere a quick gravy is needed.
- *A scant Tablespoon is just a bit under a full masure.