Recipe by Nimue2
A great gravy to serve on any vegetarian loaf or patty. This can be multiplied to serve any amount of people. Quick....easy. This belongs in everyone's recipe collection.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add egg stirring constantly to break egg into small pieces.
- When egg is brown add flour. Cook about 1 minute to cook flour.
- Add milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook to desired thickness.
- Serve anywhere a quick gravy is needed.
- *A scant Tablespoon is just a bit under a full masure.