Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup small shrimp, shelled
- 1 slice pork shoulder, shredded (or use 1 piece of sausage,diced )
- 1 sweet onion, shredded
- oil (for frying)
- 1 piece canned bamboo shoot, shredded thinly (optional)
- 2 -3 pieces canned shiitake mushrooms, shredded thinly and cut into smaller pieces (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dark soya sauce
- Lightly beat the eggs with seasoning.
- Heat about 3 tbsp of oil in a wok or pan.
- Stir-fry the onions for a while.
- Add the mushrooms and the shredded bamboo shoots into the pan.
- Stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the shrimps into the pan.
- Stir-fry until the shrimps change color.
- Removes the ingredients from the pan and mix it in the eggs with the shredded ham.
- Heat about 6 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Swirl the oil in the pan to spread it.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and quickly stir to spread the mixture and ingredients evenly until mixture starts to solidifies (do not overcook).
- Lightly flatten to form a big pancake.
- If required add a little more oil to prevent burning.
- Continue to cook until the egg turns golden brown, then flip it over to cook the other side until golden brown.