Recipe by Galley Devil
Just a little something I found in a magazine. I am yet to try this. The recipe calls for flavor enhancer sauce. I haven't looked yet, but I am assuming you can find this in an International foods store. 4th March, 2008: The flavor enhancer sauce might be Maggi seasoning (Thank you Happy Hippie C#122878 for the tip).
Top Review by Kendra Jean's Kitchen
This is an interesting idea. We loved it, great taste and color. Made for brunch but could be a nice dinner too. Thank you for including the date posted, they used to add the date at the bottom of the recipes but have changed lots of info.
- 6 eggs
- 100 g shrimp, cleaned, boiled
- 100 g chicken, boiled, finely diced
- 50 g green peas, boiled
- 25 g mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g carrots, finely diced
- 50 g tomatoes, finely diced
- 50 g spring onions, finely chopped
- 25 g white onions, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons flavor enhancer, sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all the ingredients except the oils and the spring onion.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and pour in the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture and cook on moderate heat.
- When the surface begins to cook, drizzle sesame oil around the omlette.
- Flip and repeat for the other side.
- Cut into four pieces and garnish with chopped spring onion.
- Serve hot.