Recipe by littleturtle
This is great as a main dish or accompanying your favorite Oriental meal. Very easy way to use leftover rice or leftover roast.
- 1 tablespoon oil (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup leftover roast, cubed,to taste
- 1 small onions or 3 -4 green onions
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas (or any veggie you like)
- 3 cups long grain rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and scramble eggs (oil can be eliminated by using a non-stick skillet).
- Remove and set aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp, and drain off all fat.
- Add meat and vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
- Add rice, stir, and cook until hot.
- Add egg and soy sauce.