Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy breakfast meal, perfect for using up leftover rice.
Make and share this Egg Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick pan or wok over medium high heat. It should be hot enough that egg will sizzle when you add it.
- Beat the eggs and salt together. Slice the green onions into thin rounds.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and stir constantly so that they are in small bits. Cook 1-2 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through but moist.
- Push the egg pieces to the side and add the rice to the pan. Break it up with a spatula so that the grains separate. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the water, soy sauce, and green onions. Cook and stir for 2-3 more minutes.