Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Egg Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Add rice and stir. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat. Saute onions and green beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in egg and fry for 2 minutes, scrambling egg while it cooks.
- Stir in the cooked rice, mix well and sprinkle with pepper.