1/3 Photos of Egg Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are my signature cookies! I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com a couple of years ago, and it has been a favorite ever since! Don't let the egg free part throw you. These cookies are moist, puffy, and delicious!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream the sugar, shortening, pumpkin, and vanilla together.
- 3Mix until light and well combined.
- 4Mix the flour, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 6Mix until combined.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 8Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- 10Let cookies cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1897 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1159.4
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 428.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 98.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g