These are my signature cookies! I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com a couple of years ago, and it has been a favorite ever since! Don't let the egg free part throw you. These cookies are moist, puffy, and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the sugar, shortening, pumpkin, and vanilla together.
- Mix until light and well combined.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies cool on a rack.