Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An great peanut butter cookie for those who cant have eggs! And it doesn't even crumble. I use soy milk but you could use regular milk too!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla.
- In a separate small bowl mix egg replacer, and water. Mix until well blended. Add to peanut butter mixture. Beat till blended.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to peanut butter mixture until blended.
- Roll teaspoon size balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten tops slightly with fork tines to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-9 minutes or until set. cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Remove cookies to a rack to cool completely.