1/2 Photos of Egg-free Oatmeal Cookies Low Fat Recipe
I was looking for healthy low fat egg free recipes for cookies and found these on a Fitness web site.They don't taste like your usual cookie but there pretty good for something that has no fat and no cholesterol. I used Spenda instead of white sugar as the reviewer sungested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- 3In a medium bowl stir together the brown sugar, white sugar or Splenda and applesauce.
- 4Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 5Stir into the applesauce mixture.
- 6Add the rolled oats, raisins, and chopped nuts (if desired).
- 7stir until combined.
- 8Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes.
- 10Allow cookies to cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-free Oatmeal Cookies Low Fat Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g