Egg-free Milk-free Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare an 8-inch-square cake pan by spraying with non-stick spray like Pam, or greasing.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add all liquid ingredients and combine with whisk just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Serve with Fluffy Frosting (recipe #12586 posted separately) or your favourite cake icing.
- Note: to make a layer cake, you'll need to double this recipe and bake in two pans.