Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
Homemade Tapioca Pudding. I like it best serve warm, mine is a house divided some like it warm and some like theirs well chilled. there is no egg and no sugar. great taste, my husband did not know there was no sugar!!! neither did my kids.
- Combine Flour, Starch, Splenda, Tapioca and milk.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- place over high heat bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add Vanilla.
- let set for 10 minutes.
- stir one last time, pour into serving dishes,.
- serve warm or refrigerate.