This is a modified Toll House recipe to accommodate my allergic child. I use Ener-G Egg Replacer (NOT the Egg Substitute, which contains egg whites) or Orgran No Egg. You really can't tell the difference in flavor. The cooking time listed is per batch - you'll have about 6 - 8 batches with this recipe, which is easily halved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat softened butter with the sugar and brown sugar until well combined.
- 4Whisk the No Egg and water in a small bowl until frothy. Add No Egg mixture and vanilla to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- 5Add the flour mixture gradually, beating after each addition.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 for about 8 - 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool for 3 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove from cookie sheet and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 9This makes a ton of cookies, so freeze some in ziplock bags for later!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 86
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Orgran No Egg