1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I have a severe egg allergy, this is a recipe I can eat. It makes lots! Don't forget to store these cookies in extra icing sugar (they look like they are covered in snow). The dough can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days, just roll and use as directed. Thank you to those who noticed that I left out the flour in the recipe (a rather important element!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and honey until soft and fluffy. Add the flour and vanilla.
- 2Stir in the nuts. Roll in a ball, cover and refrigerate for atleast an hour.
- 3Roll into a small cherry size (too big and they won't bake properly), place into a prepared cookie sheet with baking paper (allow some spreading room, about and inch).
- 4Bake in a 300oF oven for 40 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Roll in icing sugar while still warm. Let cool and store in an airtight container with extra icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Free Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g