Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tastes just like your local chinese take out
Make and share this Egg Foo Yung With Chinese Brown Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients for sauce in small pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Set aside but keep warm.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil, cook on both sides to brown.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce.
Yummy! I doubled the recipe. I will be making this again.
Pleasant enough but far too bland compared to my local takeaways Foo Yung.
Made this for the first time last night. Used Bean Sprouts instead of Bamboo Shoots. Doubled the sauce recipe. It was wonderfullll...Thank you for sharing! p.s. also added sliced canned mushrooms.