This is how Mom likes her egg foo yung. For the zaar world tour.
Make and share this Egg Foo Yung recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs.
- Heat skillet with 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add green onions, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper to the eggs.
- Pour 1 ladle of egg mixture into pan, pushing eggs back into center of egg mixture.
- Flip over and brown other side.
- EGG FOO YUNG SAUCE:.
- Meanwhile, make sauce. In another saucepan, cook beef broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce and corn starch together until thickened, stirring occasionally.